Sunday, October 7, 2007

in bunny slippers


I have been spending a lot of time in bunny slippers. In the evenings, I make grandiose plans for a morning conquering of the world (or at least a trip to the grocery store) but somehow those schemes tend to fall flat. Instead, I laze around in my slippers waiting for friends or family to come over to goof off. One of my best goofing off partners is my cousin Austin, whom I bought the killer bunny slippers for in honor of his devotion to my lack of industry.

Which he justly deserves. For it is he that installed the play station 2 onto my TV and introduced me to the mindless world of video games. Yes, this is me turning into an adolescent boy:



In fact, I find this such unintelligent fun that I let him talk me into getting a Wii, which becomes a source of endless amusement as we can make ourselves into characters:



and beat each other in tennis, bowling and boxing.



Ah, I think I might be on my way to becoming every prepubescent boy's dream girl, though perhaps the bunny slippers would be a deterrent even to them...

8 comments:

Erin said...

A friend of mine has a Wii, and it was really fun to play. I'd love to have one!

alvinaling said...

I can't wait to come over and play!

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

HA! GREAT bunny slippers!

Austin Huang said...

I like my carnivorous bunny slippers.

I have to get that picture of my Mii. Maybe that's what I can put up on my wall in place of the painting of me "grabbing the bull by the horns".

Hope the studio cleaning is going well, I'll see you in a bit!

Rita said...

My parents are really into their Wii.

(my parents??)

:)

Lissy said...

Isn't a Wii for Nintendo? Does this mean you have both a PS2 AND a Nintendo?

Anonymous said...

We recently got a Wii system for my library, and it's that kind of fun that wants to suck me in. I find the controllers more intuitive than on the PS2, which seem to take me hours to figure out.

Of course, for real fun, I turn to Tetris.

mbpbooks said...

They should have spelled it "Wheee!" Which describes my sentiment exactly when I found you here, writing again.